Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to my new Blog!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for checking out my new blog. Please become a follower and continue to support.

I am a professional telemark athlete by winter and a horse trainer in the summer. That means during the colder months I travel the globe skiing for movies, magazine, catalogs and any other need that needs epic images of breathtaking circumstances. Warmer months find me working with horses and their owners, I provide colt starting, behavior problem correction, restarts as well as teach clinics and seminars focusing on Horse Psychology and Herd Behaviorism's and how they pertain to training.

Stay tuned because I will have giveaways and prizes coming soon and will be able to notify everyone of summer and winter time travel plans, clinics, seminars or guided adventures. Please drop me a note to get on the winter or summer newsletter.

Thanks and feel free to just say hi or start up a discussion. Looking forward to our adventures together!

Best,
Joe "Turns" Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment