Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Day in the Rain!

Hey everyone,

Well the last few days have been phenomenal 70 to 80 degree weather and got to get some good riding in on these fresh colts, now it is pouring with the forecast saying 100% chance of Heavy Rain today with rain for the rest of the week! So over it!!!

I can say that I can't wait to work with the horses again (and there better be lots of Powder falling in the mountains) so I can get ready to hit the trails and get to some good skiing in on routes embedded deep in the back country of south west Montana! I have had my eyes on some of these gems for a few years now and they are looking like it is going to be a ripe year for harvesting some big lines! Only time will tell.

Anyone want to join in on the fun? If you have had some back country descents that you have been drooling over and would like to cut down the approach by going in on horseback, just let me know and we can get it worked out. Maybe you have a favorite? If you want to spread the love then post a story and pics of your adventures, here!

Regardless it is spring in the Rockies and we have lots of playing to do. Heck maybe I'll even go get out on river in one of my kayaks, everything is under water any ways!!!

Stay dry and until next time,

Joe "Turns" Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment